PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! 1, 5 years accepted 35 (treatment of dysfunction with increased...

Oksana
20.07.2004, 20:15
Good afternoon! 1, 5 years accepted 35 (treatment of dysfunction with the cycle increased up to 32 45 days). Then the doctor has advised to stop reception. Whether offensive or approach of pregnancy in the first cycle after the termination or ending of reception of a preparation (on 9 day of a cycle is possible or probable at a cycle 28 on a preparation)???
Thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
21.07.2004, 08:00
Hello, Oksana! Yes, such it is possible or probable.

Oksana
21.07.2004, 10:23
The matter is that after the termination or ending of reception the first cycle last 35 days, then the normal menses, and now the second cycle - already 50 day, is not present a menses. For all this time sex was 1 time - on 9 day 1 a cycle with preservation by a condom. All was by way of, but I all the same experience. If not pregnancy with what such strong failure can be connected?
Thanks

Soboleva L.I.
21.07.2004, 16:35
If not pregnancy, simply dysfunction: ovaries on the sly get used to work again as it is necessary. Terrible in it or this anything is not present, but it is better to make US.