PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What happiness! Today in the morning the test has shown 2 strias!!! 3 j day it is rectal...

Natashka
20.07.2004, 00:10
What happiness! Today in the morning the test has shown 2 strias!!! 3 j day rectal temperature 37, 2, and I also did not believe, what is it can so simply to occur or happen! The reason for that was an irregular cycle, and by my "calculations" - absence of an ovulation! an-is not present!
;-)))) I go and I smile!!!
Please, respond me: whether can give the test a positive take if anything is not present?
About a week kak-that strange hurts me a stomach or belly (colicy!), the blessing of allocation are similar to "pregnant women", t. e. Albesent, but without a smell! Why the stomach or belly can hurt or be ill;be sick?!

olja
21.07.2004, 04:46
I congratulate! Now to the gynecologist to do or make uzi, to exclude extrauterine, to receive references. For now legs or foots on a pillow and for night of 2 tablets no-shpy (a candle from a papaverine a hydrochloride). If the cycle nereguljarnym-was possible or probable deviations or rejections. I so understand, that pregnancy desired, tm is more faster to the doctor! Can, it is required to have a drink djufaston (Progesteronum can not suffice). Success and happiness!

Oksana
21.07.2004, 15:44
I congratulate, zajka! You know, what concurrence. My test last night has shown two strias, I simply have not believed in this miracle, drave the husband in an on duty drugstore he have bought or purchased 2 more for the evening what to be convinced, what is it not a joke, and for today's morning. And Thanks God, all have shown as it is necessary. What this happiness!!! Now troubles already odrugom. I hope, that all will be okej. And all that I wish.