PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! I accepted mikrogenon 1 month, behind that did or made a break...

Sasha
20.07.2004, 13:56
Hello the doctor! I accepted mikrogenon 1 month, behind that did or made a break for 7 days, and for the eighth day have forgotten to accept a tablet (usually I accept in 9 evenings) on a trace. Day (when has recollected) has accepted 1 tablet in the morning, and one as it is necessary in the evening at 9 o'clock. Tell or say, whether guarantees it safety or not, in fact I have passed or missed only the first day and have then accepted 2 tableti on a trace. Day. Thanks. And today I at you asked the last about papilomo-virus infektsju. Here in Finland doctors do not treat it or her speak that immunity should struggle. Prompt what course of treatment to me it is necessary to pass or take place and the last do not prompt where in pitere it is possible to pass or take place worthy treatment (sjubirajus there for a month). Thanks

Malanova T.B.
21.07.2004, 15:35
Yes, guarantees. About Peter tells or says I can nothing. Treatment in absentia I do not paint.