PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, girls! Prompt, as pregnancy in 2 is shown and...

marusja
16.07.2004, 22:09
Hello, girls! Prompt, as pregnancy in 2 is shown and whether is shown kak-nibud, and that we with the husband very much try also to me it seems that I am already pregnant, and I can be simple very strongly I want it or this! Share the impressions!

masha
19.07.2004, 15:55
Pregnancy can "not be shown" in any way on early terms, and is frequent also the most part of pregnancy the woman feels fine. Look through this forum, not so long ago the same question here was discussed, the some people wrote, that it is literally on a trace. Day after conception there were any strange sensations, a nausea, etc. Often the first on changes in an organism the breast "reacts", she grows heavy, increases a little or is a little enlarged in volume, sometimes there are morbid sensations, especially in dummies or papillas (they become very sensitive). But this all especially individual displays, and separately signs of pregnancy are not. At me personally anything similar was not, about pregnancy has learned or has found out only after a delay and the positive test or dough. Success to you.

Nata
21.07.2004, 14:55
The first reacts breasts i/or dummies or papillas.