PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. I have a question. In the past to year to me did or made prizhigani...

Marina
20.07.2004, 08:22
Hello, the doctor. I have a question. In the past to year to me did or made cauterization of erosion shejki uteruses by a method of a radiowave (in clinic of the Expert). Tell about this method - what it or him priemushchestva, whether he is harmless?. I did not give birth or travail, abortions were not, me 24 years, I am going to bere menet in 1 year. I can tell or say at once, that erosion at me greater or big (it has been found out right after losses of virginity, that is at the first survey of the gynecologist) and the doctor has told or said, that she congenital. Recently was again on survey at the doctor and he has told or said, what not all erosion has passed or has taken place and it is necessary to continue treatment. Whether harmfully again to do or make cauterization by a radiowave? Advise me the best sposobo for treatment of erosion in my case. Thanks you huge.

Pasenjuk A.M.
21.07.2004, 14:12
In your case for the beginning it is necessary to make the cytologic smear. If there are no atypical cells it is possible to observe.
The radiowave surgery good enough method, an adhesion goes almost without education of cicatrix, but he is a little bit worse than the laser because as the laser work under the control of a colposcope, those influence strictly the changed tissues. radiovolnoe influence is not harmful.