PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I on 32 week, was at the doctor - have found out kondillomy. nebolsh...

Anna
20.07.2004, 13:52
Hello! I on 32 week, was at the doctor - have found out kondillomy. Small, she has told or said, that itself would not notice, if I have not paid attention on small vyrosty around of a vagina and an anus. It proceeds already nearby 2 h months. At me such question - whether is any analyses for definition, whether it is exact kondillomy? In other consultation to me also have approximately told or said, what is it not kondillomy, and to worry there is nothing. And more - me have appointed or nominated epigen-an aerosol or a spray of 6 times in day within a week and if will not help or assist - laser cauterization. Whether it is possible to do or make it at pregnancy? Whether will help or assist to cure it kondillomy? In fact it only external treatment, and a virus in fact in a blood? At least apparently this muck has got from the husband, it or he kogda-that had one, it or her prizhgli and any more was not. And at me as we have got married, constant thrushes, nothing recovering, and it speak too an attribute kondillom.
Other doctor categorically against any treatment, speaks, it is impossible anything and not necessary to twitch, danger is exaggerated. But I most of all am afraid iz-to get for it or this in an infectious maternity home or in general on cesarean because all goes well, and to give birth or travail I very much wanted itself. Excuse for the long message, very important your opinion! Thanks in advance! Anna

Pasenjuk A.M.
21.07.2004, 13:58
Dangerously if is viremija - those a virus in a blood, the analysis of a blood on VPCH + PTSR on VPCH therefore is desirable. Lazerolechenie it is not especially desirable at pregnancy. To give birth or travail independently you can if now the infection is not sowed, those to be in an inactive phase.