PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I a third day am am excruciated with paroxysmal pains in a uterus and below a loin about...

Natasha
20.07.2004, 13:29
Me a third day paroxysmal pains in a uterus and below a loin simultaneously, on tri-excruciate four times a day on 15 minutes Term 21 I week beremennnosti. Uzi showed a tonus of a uterus of 1 2 degrees. What it is necessary for me to undertake? Whether the abortion is possible or probable at me. Whether it is necessary to lay down on conservation?
And also explain that it is necessary to do or make (when and how to be surveyed) if at me amniotic waters with a suspension. Thanks for the detailed answer in advance.

Pasenjuk A.M.
21.07.2004, 13:21
1. You have all attributes of threat reryvanija beermennosti, believe, that is necessary to begin urgently treatment, better in a hospital.
2. A suspension in amniotic waters an attribute horionamnionita, those inflammations of fetal environments, and as fetal becoming infected of a fetus. It is necessary to make the analysis on a fetal infection (a blood on antibodies) and to spend treatment.