PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I had a problem, shall be very grateful if will respond. At me...

lena
20.07.2004, 11:54
The doctor, I had a problem, shall be very grateful if will respond. At me a dysplasia shejki uteruses, it is necessary to cauterize, but t. To. I go to holiday the doctor have decided to postpone and make cauterization after then she has made inspection and have told or said, that it's OK, analyses - ideal and then nothing is valid me disturbed. In a week I have gone on a beach and next day the itch and allocation white, curdled, small in the evening has begun, I have thought, that no trouble, will pass or take place, already such happened. But in couple of days have begun very plentiful the same sort of allocation, to me to have to enclose or lay a lining, t. To. It simply flows. Tell or say it a thrush or something another, that you can tell or say under the description, t. To. I leave and initially I wish to take the first necessary measures, and after holiday I shall go to the doctor. I thought prosprintsevatsja either Furacilinum, or a camomile to buy or purchase suppositories Pimafutsin and to have a drink Nistatinum. What do you think of it or this? Very much I ask you advise me something?

lena
21.07.2004, 03:08
Excuse, but I wish to add, if it is important, that the unpleasant smell is not present.

Maljarskaja M.M.
21.07.2004, 12:55
Is better would be to reach the doctor and to hand over a smear. Most likely, it vse-taki a thrush. Drink fljukostat - 150 mg one capsule _ a suppository Clotrimazolum.