PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please, at me term 13 nedelek, and ezhivot not raste, whether all n...

marusja
14.07.2004, 02:42
Prompt please, at me term 13 nedelek, and ezhivot not raste, whether all is normal, the US did or made on 9, 5 weeks, have told or said, that all in norm or rate, and I so experience.

masha
15.07.2004, 20:24
And in vain experience, the stomach or belly starts to grow at all in different terms. I, for example, in 18 weeks had practically flat stomach or belly (the proof to that a photo from the south in a bathing suit). By results of US at All of you p the order, means to experience it is not necessary. To experience to you in general it is counter-indicative, t. To. All your negative emotions can affect or have an effect the kid. Success.

The anonym
18.07.2004, 10:46
Odnja my girlfriend in institute went practically up to sorts or labors, and half of group (and we communicated all constantly) and has not noticed (!!!) a stomach or belly. For them there was a surprise, that it or she had a child. Simply there is such body build.

Olja
21.07.2004, 12:52
About twenty weeks the stomach or belly not dews, and then has by leaps and bounds started to grow. And in books it is written, that after twenty weeks the stomach or belly starts to increase or be enlarged in sizes very quickly.