PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Anna Mihajlovna! 1. prochita your references from July, 28th: " obsle...

Julia
20.07.2004, 17:54
Dear Anna Mihajlovna!
1. prochita your references from July, 28th: " inspection on a fetal infection (in particular on enteroviruses, considering diarreju) ". Prompt, please, in what this inspection (whether will do or make it in our maternity home, in fact mine the doctor to me nothing has told or said though knew about diarreju) consists. Than presence of this infection threatens a fetus and whether time is missed? (at present diarreja has stopped) Can will help or assist laktobakterin, in what doses it or him to accept?
2. Presence of a tonus back. Walls in 21 ned. (a placenta too on back) I remove or I take out no-shpoj 2 times a day v/m and a suppository with a papaverine for the night. You consider or count vse-taki hospitalization is necessary? What I undertake insufficiently? The Stomach or Belly vse-taki some times in day kameneet below... Than such status threatens? Simply it seems to me, that in hospital to me will prick now the same no-shpu, and in chambers, where on 6 chel. It is intolerable it is stuffy...
Excuse for an abundance of questions and big to you thanks!!!

Pasenjuk A.M.
21.07.2004, 11:39
Inspection - the analysis of a blood on viruses, hlamiii, ureaplasmas. Whether do or make in your maternity home I know. This threatens a fetus a becoming infected and an inflammation. It is necessary to be surveyed all over again, then to solve the problem on treatment. On the bill of hospitalization it is possible to solve according to survey, but the tonus in a place of localization of a placenta threatens with amotio or detachment of last. At refusal of hospitalization it is necessary to spend treatment of the house, in a basis of treatment not noshpa, and beta blockers - ginipral and tp.