PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 13 week. From the very beginning of pregnancy the breast has strongly increased...

Alla
19.07.2004, 12:54
At me 13 week. From the very beginning of pregnancy the breast has strongly increased, dummies or papillas became very much chuvstvtilnymi, it was impossible to touch, areola have darkened, etc., voobshchem everything as it is necessary at pregnancy. But here a week the breast became, as earlier - both the size former and dummies or papillas not such chuvstvtilnye. On last reception have told or said, that pregnancy develops normally, the uterus grows well, the truth on 1 has grown thin. How you think, it is normal? And with what it can be connected? In sense of change of a breast...

Nata
21.07.2004, 10:08
And on myself I know, and the most morbid breast in the first 2 3 months of pregnancy read, that, then she becomes not such irritable and morbid. As to weight this time I on the second month pochemu-that have lost 1, 5 kg though there was no toxicosis. To 19 weeks has typed or collected the initial weight up to pregnancy, I feel well, the uterus grows well, with the kid by way of (did or made US). So do not experience!