PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Explain pozhajlusta such situation. At me have found a ureaplasma in paid a wedge...

Azalea
19.07.2004, 23:54
Explain pozhajlusta such situation. At me have found a ureaplasma in paid clinic and at mego pertnera it or her is not present. He handed over analyses in gos. To hospital where he also works. Whether probably such? It turns out cho me have pinned? I have passed or have taken place course of treatment. And lek. I bought preparations in a drugstore at clinic.

The anonym
20.07.2004, 10:17
If at your partner have not found a ureaplasma, it does not mean, that it or her at it or him is not present. Treatment is required! Both of you. He needs to hand over the analysis with provocation and then, can not doubt, that it or her at it or him will find. At present you should be engaged in sex in a condom while he will not treat this disease, and that so all life to be treated it is possible, infecting each other.

child
21.07.2004, 09:11
PS: at it or him the analysis negative it is simple because at it or him more strongly immunity. As, if zhenshina hands over the analysis soon after a menses it is considered the analysis with provocation. To the man to hand over such analysis preliminary enough to get drunk beer or to gorge on salty. It too is provocation.