PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls prompt, if who knows, at the sister 17 18 ned. Pregnancy, matk...

Olga
12.07.2004, 00:41
Girls prompt, if who knows, at the sister 17 18 ned. Pregnancy, a uterus in a tonus, the doctor has written out to drink noshpu, she drinks, but vseravno pereodicheski arise nojushchie pains as at monthly, it is normal or so should not be, she vse-taki drinks noshpu, whether there was at whom a similar situation, how much or as far as it is serious, we shall be grateful for any information and whether it is necessary to doubt of competence of the doctor, t. To. Except for noshpy more nothing is appointed or nominated. Thanks.

Anna
14.07.2004, 12:43
Olga, basically it or this should not be, but this very widespread phenomenon. Noshpy it is not enough. To me (at me term of 19 weeks) the doctor wrote out unpretentious suppositories with a papaverine together with noshpoj, became much better. They cost or stand three copecks. But, it seems to me, if it disturbs it or her, it is better to pay to this attention of the doctor once again.
Success.

Valentine
15.07.2004, 16:49
At me a similar situation. There was even a threat on 9 to week. I drink no-shpu (if now chto-nt bolit-pulls), from a papaverine, forgive or excuse, the constipation - a frequent problem amplifies at pregnancy.: (still there is such preparation - Magne 6 (magnesia). I it or him drank month as there was a hypertonus. It is possible to ask the doctor in occasion of this preparation and to have a drink it or him is och. Helps or assists. There is a truth, nedeshevo - 250 rbl. of 50 tablets.

Ekaterina.
19.07.2004, 03:36
It agree with girls, it is not enough this purpose or appointment. At such position even it is possible ginipral to appoint or nominate in small doses. It on the discretion of the doctor.

Anna
21.07.2004, 08:12
In general if to read through the summary to papaverinu-that considering contraindications at pregnancy - to use it or him terribly