PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have decided to give birth to the second child, me 34 years, to the son 15 years, after sorts or labors...

Rita
20.07.2004, 22:19
I have decided to give birth to the second child, me 34 years, to the son 15 years, after sorts or labors 3 spontaneous vykid. 2 about two months, one 3, 5, last has not hurried to save. Has already passed or has already taken place 9 years. Teper-has passed or has taken place inspection by results of which my doctor has drawn a conclusion, that I'm fine and all will turn out. While prepared for the husband, in September I had a delay of a menses. Have caused or called three nyxes of Progesteronum and to one month have appointed or nominated Logest during what have taken a smear and have defined or determined a disadvantage of the second phases (October). In December has again handed over Prolactinum 18 at holes. 2 14 and Testosteron-Depotum 5, 6 holes. About, 2 4, In June all corresponded or met to norm or rate. To me have appointed or nominated Bromokreptin on a tablet it is long, Dexamethazonum on 1/4 in day, Microfollinum 1/4 with 5 for 9 day and 1/2 with 1 for 15 day ts., Norcolutum with 16 for 25 day on a tablet And SO 3 months, predupredili-strictly to be protected. Last cycle I measure basal by that., duly, there was a jump for two days on 4 gr., Last days 37, 2 37, and uzi has shown, that there is no dominant or prepotent follicle. Speak a thermometer says lies. At the husband since September all analyses excellent or different, but at all this not to time have not allowed to try or taste us even, speak, that nothing will turn out, and if suddenly and it will turn out, necessarily all will take off ahead of time. What to do or make, believe unconditionally doctors or to rely on itself. In fact it is a lot of cases that become pregnant and give birth or travail if all this treatment throw, and if are treated that by years...
I rely on your professionalism and an adequate estimation of this history, that happens when you start to plan pregnancy in advance.
Yours faithfully, in advance thanks.

Irtuganov N.S.
21.07.2004, 05:41
Dear Rita! I would advise to continue the control of rectal temperature (about "says lies" a thermometer - does not maintain criticism, let "says lies", but in fact every day it is identical, and are important not absolute results, and relative difference), to repeat US and hormones. And, at any situation to not resort to treatment by Dexamethazonum. If you in Moscow also wish to get to me internally, inform phone by mail, I shall necessarily call back to you and we shall agree about time of consultation.
D-r23@yandex. ru