PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Tatyana Borisovna! On the next reception in the doctor at me has found out...

Alisa
19.07.2004, 11:11
Dear Tatyana Borisovna!
On the next reception in the doctor at me have found out erosion and kondillomy at a colposcopy. Have taken a biopsy and have told or said will be all koagulirovat (like so is called). It was already treated from ureoplazmoza, VPG, a candidiasis, a golden staphilococcus. A nightmare. Now my constant partner too goes is treated. Whether there will be at it or him all same illnesses or diseases? I Have caught from it or him (any more from whom).
What consequences are possible or probable from this bouquet of illnesses or diseases for me? What it is necessary to undertake still and what analyses zdavat and through what time if we want the child? How much it is better to wait with conception after check analysises?
Yes, in an Internet I read about everything, but data different, it would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion.
Many thanks.

Malanova T.B.
21.07.2004, 05:13
After prolechivanija infections the break for a month is done or made. Antiviral therapy is spent 3 4 months, after cauterization shejki uteruses - 1 month. After treatment obligatory kontrolngye inspections (PTSR diagnostics and IFA on an infection, a control colposcopy), US, depending on data of survey - to check up permeability of uterine pipes. Leaves what to remove or take out contraception not earlier, than in 5 6 months.