PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. And.! At me 21 week, some days was a small tonus, and today...

Runja
16.07.2004, 17:41
Uv. And.! At me 21 week, some days was a small tonus, and today a stomach or belly has started to hurt or be ill;be sick very strongly - and, laying and sitting, basically, does not hurt (though a surface of a uterus below bolezenna at a palpation), and here at vstavanii, walking - is very sick. Not spastic strictures, and as though gives - as at a strongly pronounced ovulation. Vydeleny any is not present. What to me to do or make - to wait for Monday and to go to the doctor or to cause first aid? Very terribly...

Pasenjuk A.M.
18.07.2004, 08:11
Urgently To cause or call fast because it is impossible to exclude and other pathology (an appendicitis for example)

Runja
19.07.2004, 12:10
In addition to a question.
The doctor, at me already for a long time is not present an appendicitis, and pains have appeared after visiting the doctor - I very longly sat in ocheriedi, she has looked or seen me, has told or said, that is more and more less normal, only shejka korotkkaja (but firm), and the uterus (?) has a little lowered or omitted. But while I have reached to the house, already it was necessary to be bent by a hook. It turns out, before survey all was normal, and now.... The third day, like easier Today has gone, but all the same hurts... Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
21.07.2004, 04:01
Try or Taste spazmolitiki at a pain - noshpu, a papaverine. I think, that will release or let off.