PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Prompt please, at me 3 tjaja week of pregnancy, zabe...

Julia
19.07.2004, 01:54
Good afternoon! Prompt please, at me 3 tjaja week of pregnancy, has become pregnant unexpectedly as only have begun gotovits with the husband and to hand over analyses and it BAH!) Also has occured or happened. And so, from time to time there are any unpleasant sensations in the bottom of the stomach or belly, pulling sometimes pricking. One friend has assumed, that painful sensations happen at threat of an abortion or an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis how it can be excluded and what signs happen at onnyh anomalies.

Katya
19.07.2004, 15:32
If did not address yet to the doctor - address. And pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly not necessarily can cause an abortion. Threat of an abortion is accompanied also krovjanistymi vydelenijami. Pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly - can be a banal meteorism.

Lora
21.07.2004, 01:46
I and at my girlfriend too very much was hurted or was ill;was sick with a stomach or belly perye 5 weeks, the doctor has registered magne v-6. Has explained, what is it happens, anything such... VFse it is good!