PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me have put an endometriosis and a varices uterine and tazovyh veins. Tell or say it is possible for m...

Anja
18.07.2004, 09:08
To me have put an endometriosis and a varices uterine and tazovyh veins. Tell or say it is possible for me to accept minipili (eksljuton). Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
19.07.2004, 11:05
Anja, it is necessary to divide or undresse these or it 2 diagnoses for opredelenja tactics of your treatment. If to you recently have put this diagnosis I advise before hormonal therapy to spend inspection in other clinic for its or his specification (at you the formulation of the diagnosis, in that kind as you result or bring it or her, it is incorrect). Address on Hospital. Ru.
All kind!

Anja
20.07.2004, 19:25
Excuse, the doctor that has not correctly asked a question about ednometrioz and varices. I wished to learn or find out, whether it is possible to accept at such diseases mini-drank or saw as a contraceptive

Pasenjuk A.M.
20.07.2004, 23:59
Anja, it is possible to accept ekskljuton, but necessarily time in six months to do or make the analysis of a blood on coagulability (though basically prgestiny not izmenjajutkartinu, but berezhenogo....)