PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I three months ago was treated for a ureaplasma, accepted doksitsik...

IRA
20.07.2004, 15:45
Hello, I three months ago was treated for a ureaplasma, accepted a doxycycline, and now to me have again appointed or nominated to drink antibiotics containing a doxycycline. Whether it is possible so often to drink antibiotics??? Three mesatsa back during reception of a doxycycline I had a small eruption on a body (a saw all the medicines of 7 days written out to me))
And now have appointed or nominated to drink antibiotics of 14 days. How it will be reflected on we wash health?? What to do or make, it is treated to me or not????

Soboleva L.I.
20.07.2004, 21:35
Hello, Ira! Probably, if to you appoint or nominate antibiotics for this purpose there are indications. But if you drank or saw the Doxycycline recently it is much better to use an antibiotic of other group. If there is a necessity - are necessarily treated. But the preparation is better for replacing. Tell or say, and why you did not speak the doctor, what at you an allergy on a doxycycline????