PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I ask help or assist, me 15 as I can give pleasure lju...

lyosja
16.07.2004, 20:37
Hello! I ask help or assist, me 15 as I can give pleasure to the love guy, but only not sex, can any love games. I ask advise. Thankful in advance

Timer
18.07.2004, 08:52
Minet

Ketrin
19.07.2004, 09:21
Be engaged in a petting, t. e. Caress its or his arms or hand, labiums (lead up to an orgasm arms or hand). You are right: if you feel, that it is not ready to sex - take your time and do not give in on arrangements. If likes, it or he will accept also a petting (at least, any time it is exact). Tell or say, that it is still young, you do not hurry up with it or this, you know nothing about contraception (a condom clearly but what to do or make if he will tear, for example, you know?) And in general, to everyone the ! Let he too will learn to caress, lead up you to an orgasm arms or hand (raising or exciting a clitoris). Let tries! (on an extreme case it is possible to use an excuse or a help: you yet have not learned "to get or start and lead up me to an orgasm, and want sex! Well it so, do not go too far in claims too, do not wound its or his vanity. And in general, be more artful, do not allow to exhaust itself in an angle persevering requests for sex. If your partner is young, for it or him naturally such aspiration (at it or him for certain now the period of hypersexuality, t. e. The raised or increased need or requirement for sex), but sebja-that should be protected too! I in sense of health physical, and mental too. Advice or council: otmazki-excuses or helps, but esteem in an Internet of more information on preservation, sooner or later necessarily it is useful! Success.

Ketrin (addition)
20.07.2004, 19:42
Yes, minet I do not advise. It not the best way to begin or start a sexual life (from the psychological point of view), and to pick up any infection is possible without ceremony! You for certain did not drive the guy on inspection.