PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear, Alla Mihajlovna! Whether I ask to explain normal it is a situation to...

Sergey
19.07.2004, 03:55
Dear, Alla Mihajlovna!
Whether I ask to explain normal it is a situation when on an operating table during sorts or labors the loss of blood makes 2, 5 litres? Did or made cesarean section, there was a diligence of a placenta, a placenta vrosla in a uterus and at separation (I do not know as it correctly to name) the greater or big loss of blood has been admitted or allowed. Whether there are preparations which promote improvement of coagulation of a blood, in fact before operation take analyses on coagulability krovii and for doctors going on operation it should not be unexpectedness during operation? Whether should warn rodstvenikov of possible or probable consequences of operation or it should make earlier when diligence plantsenty approximately on 30 week has been diagnosed. Whether there is a safe way an abortion on greater or big terms at the diagnosis of threat of a life rozhennitsy.
Alla Mihajlovna, the greater or big request to respond only not the formal reply, type in absentia it is impossible to answer your question, necessary to know soststojanie the patient, etc. and t. Item Despite of korjavost statements of my question I think, what you have understood a short and at your experience you cannot be responded is more developed or unwrapped on a attention to the question brought by me? If there is a problem of medical ethics and the answer it is impossible to publish in conference, the request to respond to mine e-mail: .alla Mihajlovna if vopos not absolutely to you request readdress to its or his expert which can to respond.
With greater or big respect, all of you of the blessings!

Pasenjuk A.M.
20.07.2004, 18:47
The placental presentation is one of the most serious complications as a result of whom can be lost both the child, and the woman. Meets approximately in 1 % of cases (thus the mortality makes up to 0, 5 %). It is a lot of reasons - abortions, inflammatory processes in a uterus, infections as a result of which the fetal egg is attached very low. Spontaneous labors are impossible iz-for massive bleedings as a result of a placental detachment at raskrytiii shejki uteruses. Hence, tactics of the doctor at diagnosing a presentation pletsenty SHOULD be following - a strict confinement to bed in conditions of a hospital, purpose or appointment of preparations weakening or relaxing a uterus, the OBLIGATORY control over coagulability of a blood and purpose or appointment of Vicasolum, a hemotransfusion at deterioration of parameters (because at a placental presentation there is an opportunity of development of depression of coagulability of a blood).
Placental presentation - the absolute indication to cesarean section which is carried out after 36 weeks at mature lungs of a fetus (if there is a bleeding - that earlier under vital indications).
The increment of a placenta meets at a placental presentation because in the bottom part of a uterus there is not enough thickness endometrija (an internal environment of a uterus) and the placenta grows into a wall of a uterus.
To a postnatal or puerperal bleeding as there are preconditions - the placenta is located in the bottom part of a uterus where the muscular layer too is weakly expressed also, and after a distance of a placenta to not occur or happen sufficient reduction of a muscle which in norm or rate "presss" vessels.
To assume before operation (up to sorts or labors) the true increment of a placenta is impossible is it is possible to diagnose a post factum. At unit of a placenta especially if she settled down on a forward wall of a uterus and through it or her has passed or has taken place a cut or section, there can be an intensifying of a bleeding, it can become uncontrollable, the uterus can not be reduced at introduction of reducing agents and at a proceeding bleeding excision of a uterus is shown.
To inform relatives (in a number of the countries the patient) are obliged before carrying out of operation, as well as to ask razrashenie on carrying out of an operative measure and a hemotransfusion. But govoriit about an outcome of operation up to its or her beginning it is impossible,
For an abortion at threat of a life of the patient on greater or big terms use either an induction of sorts or labors, or cesarean section, more safe the second is considered.