PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me the raised or increased maintenance or contents of man's hormones (Prolactinum, those...

Sonja
14.07.2004, 14:08
Hello!
At me the raised or increased maintenance or contents of man's hormones (Prolactinum, Testosteron-Depotum, androgens). Also both are increased an ovary (has forgotten at job the Conclusion ginekologa-there something it is told or said about multifollicular and chto-tokistoznye ovaries). The doctor has told or said to me to accept 4 6 months a preparation " Diane-35 ". On the Internet has found a heap negative about itself of responses and now in confusion. Whether Stoit-?!

In advance thanks!

Malanova T.B.
15.07.2004, 00:12
And if I shall tell or say, what costs or stands, will accept???

Sonja
17.07.2004, 20:19
.. Hoped to hear your opinion, instead of jeers. Forgive or excuse.

The anonym
19.07.2004, 08:50
Sonja, do not listen to people without red authorization. Maria from Minsk here "ploughs", and the moderator distributes to her passwords of an input or entrance on the left and naprava. Already protichno now to come on a portal which ranshche was tsennen the accuracy and incorruptibility.

The anonym
20.07.2004, 04:56
Sonja, do not listen to people without red authorization. Maria from Minsk here "ploughs", and the moderator distributes to her passwords of an input or entrance on the left and naprava. Already protichno now to come on a portal which ranshche was tsennen the accuracy and incorruptibility.

child
20.07.2004, 18:35
Sonja, do not listen to people without red authorization. dushevnobolnaja Maria from Minsk here "ploughs", and the moderator distributes to her passwords of an input or entrance on the left and naprava. Already protichno now to come on a portal which ranshche was tsennen the accuracy and incorruptibility.