PDA

Просмотр полной версии : devchenki! Tell or Say, please, up to what duration of gestation it is possible to arrange...

Attracting
12.07.2004, 20:59
devchenki!
Tell or Say, please, up to what duration of gestation it is possible to get a job without an INN (to me have told or said in tax, that at job have not the right to demand an INN) then to receive decretal and payments of the state on the child (grant or manual). Simply I heard, that it is necessary to work 3 months up to the decree, differently will receive nothing. Thus I have 2 questions:
1. Whether the INN is obligatory? (simply I in other extremity or end of city should go behind it or him to 9 mornings, and in the underground at me syncopes happen)?
2. For how much months up to the decree to get a job to receive all grants or manuals and privileges?
To simply us 18 weeks. I shall be in time?
Thanks zaraneee!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna
13.07.2004, 04:01
Man, and pregnancy has no communication or connection of an INN ANY, t. e. Any employee should have an INN. And someone is ready to take you on job in 18 t weeks???

Attracting
15.07.2004, 23:12
Yes. The daddy will arrange to itself:)
And if there is no INN - that decretal there will be no and from gos-VA a money?!

Alice
19.07.2004, 15:15
And I work without any INN, t. e. I am registered at job. Now in holiday on care of the child. And without any INN I have received both decretal, and the grant or manual at a birth. In the legislation on grants or manuals is not present a uniform binding to an INN so I think, to you should pay all in full volume without restrictions.

Sasha
20.07.2004, 18:34
The INN is not obligatory, and about three months it only for the sick-list, t. To. If you will work less than 3 h months a hospital leaf or sheet on pregnancy and sorts or labors will be raschityvatsja from the minimal size of a payment t. e. For today 600 rub in a month if you will work more that of your earnings, other grants or manuals you will receive all even if month will work.