PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Please, help or assist to understand a following problem. IN 98...

YuYu
19.07.2004, 07:40
Hello. Please, help or assist to understand a following problem.
In 98 and 99 year there were spontaneous abortions on early terms (5 6 weeks). The currettage was spent. In 1, 5 years has handed over all necessary analyses (on viruses and hormones). The raised or increased level of Testosteron-Depotum has been found out. On viruses - herpes in a stage of remission, all other negative. Pipes are passed or taken place;passable (according to GSG). At the husband spermogramma in norm or rate.

Have spent hormonal therapy, measurements of basal temperature (the schedule biphase, the truth nesklko is longish the first phase, the ovulation occurs or happens).

However after attempts during four cycles to become pregnant it has not turned out. Have spent one more US. As a result - a thickening endometrija (8 mm on 4 j day of a cycle). In this connection result have spent an aspiration biopsy endometrija (the doctor has put in doubt a chronic endometritis) and a tank. Crop on flora (at me from a vagina and at the husband of a semen).
Results of a biopsy for the present are not present. Result of a smear on flora - poorly bacillar flora. And here on crops the following is revealed: at me Gram-positive rods 2 degree; at the husband - the saprophytic staphilococcus is a lot of. The doctor suggests to spend on drink and me, and the husband a course of clindamycin (1 capsule on 4 times a day within 7 days)

Questions the following.
1. Results of crops are how much dangerous to conception
2. Whether purpose or appointment of clindamycin is justified.
3. Whether inflammatory processes in endometrii as a result of action grampolozh are possible or probable. Rods. And how much or as far as it gives in to treatment.
4. Whether offensive or approach of pregnancy with all this "bouquet" is possible or probable

In advance thanks for the answer. I am sorry for some confusion in a statement.

Pasenjuk A.M.
20.07.2004, 16:14
1 crops are completely not dangerous to conception.
2, tk often the staphilococcus is steady against clindamycin, it is necessary for purpose or appointment of antibacterial treatment to make operedelenie chuvstvitelnosi to antibiotics
3. Very seldom, well thus to be treated
4. Probably, on a background of correction giperandrogenii.