PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Handed over a smear from a vagina. The doctor has told or said, that very well. But me disturbs...

Natasha
19.07.2004, 05:22
Handed over a smear from a vagina. The doctor has told or said, that very well. But I am am disturbed, in my opinion, with the raised or increased quantity or amount of leucocytes = 35 40. It is normal? If is not present, to what it testifies.
ZPPP is not present, as some times handed over analyses and they good.

Oshchepkova S.R.
20.07.2004, 12:46
The quantity or amount of leucocytes is raised or increased, it not norm or rate. The reasons: 1. there is a latent infection and it is necessary to do or make provocation and to repeat smears on all infections + crop on flora; 2. Also with provocation by Pyrogenalum survey the partner on all infections; infections only at one of partners Can come to light or be taped, but to treat it is necessary both. 3. An infection banal - E. coli, anaeroby, etc. - reception of antibiotics of a wide spectrum of action is necessary.; the REEF, and for mycoplasmas and ureaplasmas - kulturalnym a method is better to hand over smears for chlamydias a method.