PDA

Просмотр полной версии : WELL THAT the BY-EFFECT of the CONTRACEPTIVE?

NATASHA S.
20.07.2004, 08:33
I prinamaju OK and completely trust 4 months to him. But if not one but... My friend could not give birth longly, all to abortions and vykidyshy. But in 5 years she taki managed to all to give birth, but with greater or big work. As it was found out she accepted OK. Speak, that she because of it or this could not give birth. And it not the first case. Not that is by-product? Or it is simple concurrence? Whether can influence contraceptives pregnancy? And that I already start to be afraid... Will dispell please my doubts.

evromedprestizh
20.07.2004, 12:13
Very seldom probably negative influence OK on offensive or approach ber-, but only at its or his wrong purpose or appointment. More often OK appoint or nominate for treatment of sterility or barrenness with good effect. Do not experience, at cancellings OK ber- comes in the first months more often.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category the -gynecologist- the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Ph. 101-45-00. Street Don, d. 28 (m. SHabolovskaja).