PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me 23 years, has addressed to the therapist in occasion of pains in on...

Julia
18.07.2004, 17:55
The dear doctor!
To me 23 years, has addressed to the therapist in occasion of back pains, she has diagnosed infection MVP and recommended to address to the gynecologist. There the doctor has diagnosed me endotsirvitsit, has appointed or nominated kolpinoskopiju. What is this illness or disease and research? Whether I can have children? Also what to do or make that there were no relapses with an infection?

Julia
19.07.2004, 03:39
The dear doctor! To me 23 years, has addressed to the therapist in occasion of back pains, she has diagnosed infection MVP and recommended to address to the gynecologist. There the doctor has diagnosed me endotsirvitsit, has appointed or nominated kolpinoskopiju. What is this illness or disease and research? Whether I can have children? Also what to do or make that there were no relapses with an infection?

Julia
20.07.2004, 11:54
The dear doctor! To me 23 years, has addressed to the therapist in occasion of back pains, she has diagnosed infection MVP and recommended to address to the gynecologist. There the doctor has diagnosed me endotsirvitsit, has appointed or nominated kolpinoskopiju. What is this illness or disease and research? Whether I can have children? Also what to do or make that there were no relapses with an infection?