PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We with the husband planned pregnancy in this cycle. The ovulation was on April, 3rd...

Anna
20.07.2004, 09:26
We with the husband planned pregnancy in this cycle. The ovulation was on April, 3rd. A cycle not regular. Having counted 14 days from an ovulation (on April, 17th) has made the test on which packing 2 precise strias are written - are pregnant, 1 precise - is not present. At me one precise, and the second the same thickness, but a fur-tree is appreciable.
Basal temperature after an ovulation 36, 9 and *730;, then changed from 37 and *730; up to 37, 2 and *730; (with 37, 2 can be handicapes, t. To. There was a strong meteorism). Now temperature 37 and *730;, t. e. Has decreased. The menses is not present.
Whether help or assist to understand I am pregnant?

Arina
20.07.2004, 11:44
Hello Anna, I not the doctor, but can tell or say, that exist ekspress-tests for pregnancy where it is told or said in the summary, what even SLABOOBOZNACHENNUJU the strip should be treated as pregnancy... Probably the strip is smeared, t. To. You very much have early made the test... Wait a little more... (from personal experience)