PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, one year ago doctors have diagnosed "... A polycystosis an ovary...

Natalia, 25 years
18.07.2004, 11:32
The dear doctor, one year ago doctors have diagnosed "... A polycystosis of ovaries and cysts of ovaries (on 2 on each ovary)... " At primary survey of the doctor have advised to be operated urgently, having explained, that cysts can razrostatsja and it is necessary to delete ovaries and consequently - I cannot have children. Also doctors have forbidden to take hot baths, to go to pool, long time to be on the sun. At repeated inspection (inspection different doctors spent) the doctor has calmed and has told or said, that cysts to delete it will be necessary only when I sobirus to give birth or travail, the opportunity zaberemennet is, as earlier I did or made abortion. She has registered to me hormonal contraceptive " Tri-Regol ", to drink them it is necessary under the scheme or plan: three months to drink, and the subsequent three are not present, after that on repeated survey. The dear doctor, explain please who from doctors of the rights, in fact they offer absolutely different treatment - what it is most comprehensible to me? Whether it is necessary to hurry with operation, or it is not obligatory? What is this diseases and iz-for what they appear? Earlier I already addressed with this question to you (23.08. 2001, 07 : 32 : 15), but the answer and has not received, and he so is important for me.

natalja
19.07.2004, 02:12
Cysts are formed iz-for disturbances of a hormonal background if they small that can resolve. Therefore to you also have appointed or nominated tablets. Buy or purchase the book D.Li's Premenopause 2000 World on Frunze, there there is advice or councils quite good.

Pasenjuk A.M.
20.07.2004, 08:09
Natalia, the rights that the doctor who has registered Triregol because at a polycystosis begin treatment with normalization of a cycle by deenergizing function of ovaries.