PDA

Просмотр полной версии : THIRD TIME I ASK TO RESPOND!!!!! Development of the child on the average n has shown US...

Hope
18.07.2004, 16:11
THIRD TIME I ASK TO RESPOND!!!!!
Development of the child on the average for 32 weeks has shown US, but! In opinion of the doctor, the head corresponds or meets to 34 35 weeks, and a body on 30 31! (the given US - BDP-87 mm, HC - 305 mm, AC - 268 mm, FL - 59 mm, HL - 52 mm, TL - 53 mm, a cerebellum of 40 mm, a thorax of 71 mm). Thus thickness of a placenta of 25 mm also are found out separate sites of a degeneration (in the conclusion it is written " the moderate hypoplasia of a placenta "). A maturity - 1 2. In three weeks have appointed or nominated to repeat US. On earlier US all corresponded or met, no backlogs in development existing. In opinion of the doctor of the US, any deviations or rejections at the child is not present, the face without teratisms, all extremities in norm or rate, internal organs without patalogy, around of a neck a cord or navel. Why at the child the head so is more than body? Whether speaks it about any possible or probable patalogijah? Whether there can be it an attribute of illness or disease of the Down? Besides, has read through on the Internet, that the hypoplasia of a placenta often happens at such illness or disease. Respond, please, more likely, very much I worry, all the night long did not sleep. Yes, all earlier zdavaemye analyses were excellent or different, ZPPP never suffered, I do not smoke, on term of 17 weeks V-HGCH - 33656 med/ml, AFP - 35, 0 Ed/ml. The toxicosis is not present, iron in norm or rate, urine good. The only thing - level K-17 is raised or increased. I accept Methypredum. The doctor yesterday has appointed or nominated aktovegin and hofitol on 3 tablets in day within 3 weeks, up to following US. In advance big spasibor for the answer, Hope.

Pasenjuk A.M.
20.07.2004, 08:05
If you still and in the given long report have written date of last menses... On the average the sizes of a fetus keep within vgranitsy norm or rate for 32 33 weeks. Considering the size platsenyt and its or her status it is possible to think of a hypoxia and a small-for-date fetus (thin he at you more likely!!!) the specified sizes and deviations or rejections do not speak about illness or disease of the Down. But such can be on a background vysogo 17 KS. The doctor has made correct purposes or appointments.