PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Very much I hope for your help! On April, 7th 2004. I have handed over krov...

Julia
17.07.2004, 01:51
Hello!
Very much I hope for your help!
On April, 7th 2004. I have handed over a blood on HGCH. The result was 713, 2. Last monthly were from March, 4th till March, 8th (the cycle is peer to 32 33 days). In three days to me have made in ZHK US, the uterine pregnancy to that I am madly glad has been diagnosed:) Please, prompt: 1. How precisely to calculate my term on today - 13.04. 04.? 2. When it is possible to go already to do or make US to hear palpitation? In advance I thank!!!

Ekaterina
19.07.2004, 00:33
At you almost 6 weeks. Approximate term of sorts or labors - on December, 9th. On US simply from interest it is better to not go, it is not necessary for your child. It is desirable UZI-to spend the first inspection not earlier than 12 weeks (if there are no special indications). Palpitation then will hear. For now get registered and hand over all analyses. In 12 weeks the bookmark of organs begins, it is necessary to check up and provide all.

Alyonushka
20.07.2004, 06:50
I too had last monthly during too time)))) Now to my son 1.4, was born itself, on December, 9th))) Successful to you of sorts or labors!!! Health to the kid!