PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. It would be desirable prokonsultirovattsja. Has passed or has taken place folikulogenez. On...

Natasha Drozdova
17.07.2004, 05:23
Hello. It would be desirable prokonsultirovattsja. Has passed or has taken place folikulogenez. On 14 put m. ts. folikul has grown up to 46 mm. On 16 put m. ts. Has passed in a cyst of a yellow body. Progesteronum on 19 put m. ts. =18, 9.
Have told or said, that there is no hormone, but anything hormonal was appointed or nominated. Have appointed or nominated antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory treatment. At stimulation of an ovulation klostilbigitom folikul too does not burst, and passes in a cyst. I in despair as 4 years am flied or treated and turn out nothing. Please, can to me you chto-nibul will advise. Thanks.

Rabaev S.G.
20.07.2004, 06:23
To respond in absentia to your question difficultly t. To. Given resulted or brought by you probably are deformed or distorted. It is improbable that the follicle has grown till the size 46 or it is a follicular cyst. Doubtfully and that that the ovulation at you does not occur or happen. Communicate with me on t. In Moscow 7249099 Savely Gavrilovich. On EKO you can receive the full information at me and on a site www. probirka. ru.