PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, that to me to do or make. Are found out trihomony, a bacterial vaginosis, tsi...

Marina
19.07.2004, 00:20
Tell or Say, please, that to me to do or make. The bacterial vaginosis, a cytomegalovirus are found out trihomony. Have treated and as a result trihomony - negatively. Garnerellez and a thrush have remained. Now has passed or has taken place two courses of treatment, has spent on drink expensive preparations (orungal, etc.), and all is ineffectual. With such analyses do not take on a laparoscopy (an obstruction of uterine pipes). Really there are no preparations by means of which it is possible to cure it, in fact how much or as far as I know it not the most serious diseases and they successfully give in to treatment. Whether really for a laparoscopy it is necessary to cure all. If "yes" that as?

child
20.07.2004, 06:20
Descend or Go to immunologu-there will appoint or nominate the analysis of a blood developed or unwrapped on antibodies, and will appoint or nominate the necessary antibiotic. Institute of an immunology nah. On highway Kashirskom, the house of 24 m. Kashirskoe