PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much I am afraid of premature birth or births (now 24 ned). Tell or say, who knows (mozhe...

Lena.
05.07.2004, 19:32
Very much I am afraid of premature birth or births (now 24 ned). Tell or say, who knows (can there were cases): with skolkih weeks nurse or pace kids if they are born not full-term? At my friend have grown up from 26 weeks - now the healthy child, but it can be simple to her poschaslivilos. (Where I am going to to give birth, eat or travail, eat unit on reanimation of newborns and vyzhhazhivaniju not full-term kiddies). Thanks.

The anonym
09.07.2004, 01:19
And what for to be afraid? The more you are nervous, the it is more risk. Davajte-ka calm down and adjusted or be abirritated and adjusted;calm down and set up;be abirritated on that that give birth then when term will come. And to prevent premature birth or births there are doctors and all preparations.

Alain
11.07.2004, 03:35
Chances quite real with 28 j weeks. I read about a case when has survived 5, 5 monthly child (however in the childhood and a youth subsequently hurted or was ill;was sick), but cases with friends I do not know. Lena! We "coevals". I think, it is not necessary to experience and hammer unduly it or this in a head now. Think not in negative, and in a positive direction! Personally I consider or count, that the psychological self-suggestion plays enough seryoznuju a role in all our life.

Anna
14.07.2004, 05:32
Lenochka, and from what such fears? You fell during pregnancy? Hurted or were ill;were sick much and hardly? Or at you a pathology? If is not present, and there is nothing to experience IN VAIN! If at you according to US and to analyses all in norm or rate, and the doctor speaks that that's all right about premature birth or births even speeches should not go! Easy wear also all it will be remarkable. I shall agree with girls which have written, that the will think more of it or this and to wind myself, the the probability of that more raises or increases, what is it will occur or happen. To be nervous to you it is impossible, t. To. As raz-that also can cause or call it premature, and that is unessential. ch. Take care also the kid, think about good, about florets and butterflies and all will be ok!:) Success!

ENN
16.07.2004, 11:45
From 22 weeks the child has chances to survive, but they are not great. Since 28 weeks chances high enough. In minzdrave there is even a special decision about the order of nursing of children from 22 weeks though the kid born on 22 week is complex or difficult for rescueing or saving, but cases of nursing such detok in medicine is.

Alja
16.07.2004, 15:10
At singer Lolity the daughter nachila to be born during flight, and was born in 5 exactly, then some months laid in hospital, now very well.

Marina.
19.07.2004, 13:40
I do not know as where, and us in city of kids from 24 weeks "grow up"...
And what for to be afraid, borrow or occupy in something useful to the house, for family is better...

child
20.07.2004, 03:54
Rescue or Save the baby on such term can and it is possible but it is not necessary, I worked in reanimation of newborns and fine I know what consequences happen at such detok brains that not mature, the some people have not developed genitals, eye sheli it eshche is tolerant but the brain will be 99, 9 % is not developed. Has consoled. Excuse I has written the truth.
Do not think of it or this bear all will be quiet the kid tip-top.