PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please, with high Prolactinum it is possible to do or make EKO, or in the beginning well...

Lena
14.07.2004, 10:23
Tell or Say please, with high Prolactinum it is possible to do or make EKO, or in the beginning tiresomely to be treated.

evromedprestizh
18.07.2004, 09:39
To EKO preparation is necessary seryoznaja, otneyo the success depends in many respects! The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Ph. 101 45 00. Street Don, d. 28 (m. SHabolovskaja).

Kamenetskij B.A.
20.07.2004, 03:31
Unfortunately, in connection with komertsializatsiej medicine in Russia now very much a lot diagnostic teskov which frequently, chi their appointing or nominating sometimes cannot interpret at all often is carried out. I can not disagree with the colleague, that preparation for procedure eko has serious enough value or meaning;importance. The level of Prolactinum in a blood depends on a lot of factors and on the basis of one research it is impossible to diagnose at once and furthermore to appoint or nominate treatment. Digits are very important. I believe, that at the reference or manipulation in kltniku eko, to you will prompt as to spend adequate correction. Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can preliminary enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65 / Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./