PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Accepted silest 2, 5 years. More than year has ceased to accept back. Menstruats...

Julia
19.07.2004, 16:44
Accepted silest 2, 5 years. More than year has ceased to accept back. The menses till now is not present. Periodically happens small, forgive or excuse, botched work. The US shows, that the ootid does not grow ripe, but ovaries of the normal sizes. What can you tell or say in this occasion? Now the second part of a question: when I have addressed in paid clinic, analyses on hormones have asked to hand over me: FSG, LG, Prolactinum, estradinol, Testosteron-Depotum, a hydrocortisone, AKTG, 3, 4. When I have addressed to ginekologu-to the endocrinologist, the doctor to me have told or said, that I need to hand over the analysis only on Oestradiolum, Progesteronum, Prolactinum, LG, FSG, other hormones in my case have no value or meaning;importance. Tell or say please who is right? As a result I have handed over analyses on the last 5 hormones. It was found out, that at me low Progesteronum (1, 69), all rest ok, and also the raised or increased level of a bilirubin in a blood. Reception of vitamins under the scheme or plan and djufaston within 6 months has been appointed or nominated. Whether you can comment on it? Thanks big.

Julia-doctor
20.07.2004, 03:20
Function of hormonal system after cancelling OK is restored longly. (especially if and before their reception she was not so steady). Ok contain a plenty of estrogens and Progesteronum that "hammers" in function of own ovaries (that you and observe). About quantity or amount analizov-in both cases doctors are right: in pervom-the doctor meant rising a level of man's sexual hormones and disturbance of function of a thyroid gland; in vtorom-simply wished to look or see characteristic changes of hormones in a menstrual cycle. Djufastonom you try to compensate for the deficiency Progesteronum. But if ovulations in a cycle when you handed over the analysis not bylo-such level and should be. In any case I advise you to choose one doctor and to cooperate with it or him during treatment. Checking correctness of treatment on the Internet, you give yourselves an occasion for doubts. Better all questions to discuss with the doctor.