PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors! Explain, p-that, that such a sactosalpinx and whether it is visible eg...

AA
19.07.2004, 10:04
Dear doctors! Explain, p-that, what such a sactosalpinx and whether it is visible it or him on US? And more. The doctor at US has suggested to look or see permeability of pipes in the most plentiful day of a menses, having explained it is that the part of a blood gives vent in an abdominal cavity and if pipes though chut-hardly are passed or taken place;passable, it will be reflected in US. How much or As far as it is authentic? And last question. At me behind of 2 laparoscopies. (a polycystosis of ovaries, adherent or adhesive process in a small basin). Was going to to do or make by third, t. To. 2 years doctors found a cyst, endometroidnaja, in doubt, however 2 US it or her have not revealed the last. Whether it is necessary to do or make now laparu a few or a little;little bit "to divide" or undressed" solderings or a superfluous surgical intervention it is undesirable? In advance thanks.

Kamenetskij B.A.
20.07.2004, 02:44
The sactosalpinx is changed (impassable in an ampullar department) the uterine pipe containing a liquid, hence easily defined or determined education by means of ultrasonic research. Considering the spent two laparoscopies I think as check of permeability of pipes and more one operative measure in any way will not change an existing status, and consequently izlishni. The decision of a problem of sterility or barrenness (considering your anamnestic data: the adherent or adhesive process, two operative interventions) can become application of methods of an auxiliary reproduction (EKO).
Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can
Preliminary to enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65
/ Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./