PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me in this cycle stimulation of an ovulation klostilbegi was spent...

Hope
17.07.2004, 05:59
Hello! To me in this cycle stimulation of an ovulation klostilbegidom, with 5 on 9 d was spent. ts. On 1 tablet. For 9 and 11 days did or made chorionic Gonadotropinum on 1 000 units of US did or made on 9 d. ts. - a dominant or prepotent follicle d = 17 mm in the right ovary; on 11 d. ts. - 23 mm in the right ovary; on 12 d. ts. - 25 mm, a mature follicle with jajtsenosnym bugorkom. On 13 d. ts. There was an ovulation, to a pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly. US on 15 d. ts. - in the right ovary a yellow body d = 15 mm with rough contours, in pozadimatochnom space a free liquid. With 16 d. ts. Has begun reception Djufastona on and *189; t * 2 times a day. Today 17 d. ts. BT - 37, 3, but there were nagging pains in a bottom of the stomach or belly, more expressed on the right, sometimes a pain raking. A body temperature - 37, 1, in the morning it's OK, (in the last cycle tak-stimulation was spent, and in second half of cycle the body temperature the same rose up to 37, 5, it is stable in second half of day, possibly reaction to hormones). I am am excited with pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly, what is it can be? What it is necessary to undertake? Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
20.07.2004, 02:43
The hope, purposes or appointments to you does or makes all the doctor spending stimulation.