PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Little girls! WHO was ill or sick with the FLU ON EARLY TERM of 3 6 WEEKS? WHAT CAN be..

polina
16.07.2004, 03:31
Little girls! WHO was ill or sick with the FLU ON EARLY TERM of 3 6 WEEKS? WHAT CONSEQUENCES CAN be? WHY me DIRECT or REFER To GENETICS? DETAILS of my HISTORY LOOK IN YESTERDAY'S REPORTS. THANKFUL IN ADVANCE to EVERYONE WHO THOUGH _ WILL prompt.

masha
17.07.2004, 19:27
polina, I read, that communications or connections between disease by a flu and risk of development of defects at a fetus is not established or installed. But nevertheless serious virus respiratory infections on an early duration of gestation can adversely affect or influence a fetation, t. To. On early term the basic organs of the future kid are pawned all, but to reveal it difficultly enough. In similar your situation consultation genetics always is recommended, and after 16 weeks it is necessary to execute US of a fetus for its or his normal development, in the same term it is necessary to hand over the analysis of a blood on AFP. From myself I wish to add what very or very much to be assured or confident in a favorable outcome though it agree, that as it is easy or light to stranger so to speak me. Success to you.

polina
20.07.2004, 02:31
MASHA, THANKS. I nachitalas TERRIBLE HISTORIES ABOUT DEFECTS, CAN NOT EASY THINK OF THAT THAT CAN BE WITH THE KID. WITH IMPATIENCE I WAIT FOR 16 WEEKS.