PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I accepted year Novinet. After a cancelling 2 cycles mejachnye were p...

Tatyana
16.07.2004, 12:45
Hello.
I accepted year Novinet. After a cancelling 2 cycles mejachnye were for 28 days (before reception 35). Last monthly 25.09.04.
The test all over again showed negative result, about 8 days of a delay very soft second stria so hardly appreciable that was doubtful, and for 13 day zaderzhki-2 precise strips. The gynecologist, having examined me, has told or said that the uterus is increased, but term nebolshoj-6 weeks.
On November, 13th has woken up at night from a strong abdominal pain as at mesjachnyh-only is stronger, has ended quickly. There were drops of a blood while has reached on uzi-15 evening has gone a blood. But on uzi pregnancy have not found out. At me monthly and strong pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly have already begun. Go the third day. The father-in-law for the morning after uzi negative.
Questions: whether there Was in general a pregnancy? And whether the doctor can distinguish augmentation of a uterus before monthly and during pregnancy?
Very much would like to receive the answer.

Malanova T.B.
19.07.2004, 23:23
1. Pregnancy could be. If she was. That should be traced on US that there were no rests of a chorion in a cavity of the uterus. 2. Pregnancy of small term practically is not put according to gynecologic survey. You had 4 weeks on conception. At etomsroke the uterus is not increased yet.