PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, after the put diagnosis "candidiasis" (others sexual infek...

Hloja
19.07.2004, 06:42
Hello, after the put diagnosis "candidiasis" (other sexual infections it is not revealed) I pass or I take place treatment, where enters Difljukan (unitary 150 mg), suppositories "polizhinaks" and "Immunal". Simultaneously with the analysis on the basic sexual infections has handed over the analysis on a dysbacteriosis of an intestine which will be ready in the extremity or end of November. Two questions: 1. If the dysbacteriosis of an intestine will be found out - whether knowingly I am now treated for a candidiasis and whether will be relapses? Than to treat a dysbacteriosis of an intestine? Whether 2. there is a sense in use of candles bifidobakterina which restore flora and whether it is necessary after "polizhinaksa" to do a course of candles bifidobakterina? Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
19.07.2004, 20:31
1. Kandidoh all the same it is necessary to treat, 2. Treatment in absentia moreover and in advance does not undersign, 3. Suppositories with bifidobakterinom should be used after polizhinaksa.