PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me pregnancy of 36 weeks. Today on US the doctor has told or said, that to mine the kid...

Julia
13.07.2004, 15:58
At me pregnancy of 36 weeks. Today on US the doctor has told or said, that my kid does not have not enough oxygen, that at it or him not progressing hypoxia. He whether the handle, whether a leg or pinch, whether sing clamps or clips a cord or navel, but the cord or navel is not wound around shejki, around of other parts of a body. Vrach-akusher has told or said that no trouble is not present, but to me from it or this it is not easier. All the same terribly. It is the first pregnancy. Remains four weeks and suddenly here such. It can from that that I sit (I in institute much study and I can not pass or miss much), at me still so ribs hurt from the right party or side. Prompt somebody that to me to do or make?

masha
16.07.2004, 00:13
If trust the doctor follow its or his references. From the general or common wishes, you accept an emotional and physical campaign, it is necessary to walk more. In institute between lectures leave on street. Success.

Mum of the kid
16.07.2004, 13:23
Julia, at me was history similar, short of that the doctor schiatala, that the child moves and at it or him a hypoxia a little, means. Here that I wish to tell or say to you. Vo-the first, to you should make kardiomonitoring and doppler to be convinced, what is it and in what degree. Vo-the second, me the doctor appointed or nominated medicines and spoke, that if it becomes better not, it is necessary to do or make cesarean up to term. So I do not wish you to frighten, but knowing our doctors, I would advise you to address, for example, in institute of Obstetrics and gynecology on Oparin's street (Moscow) that to you have made all researches and if it will prove to be true, have told or said, how much or as far as it is serious and how to be. Because if it is a hypoxia really, think that can be, if the child constantly does not receive oxygen. And you will pay off for consequences. Excuse for frankness, but simply it is impossible so to sit here, too it seriously and important - to give birth to the healthy child

Olja
16.07.2004, 17:51
The hypoxia at a fetus happens very precisely. My daughter had a chronic hypoxia and anything, now to her of 12 years and the normal developed girl. Certainly, in it or this anything good is not present, but also to exaggerate so not nenado.

Olja
18.07.2004, 00:31
The hypoxia at a fetus happens very precisely. My daughter had a chronic hypoxia and anything, now to her of 12 years and the normal developed girl. Certainly, in it or this anything good is not present, but also to exaggerate so not nenado.

Olja
19.07.2004, 20:21
The hypoxia at a fetus happens very much often. My daughter had a chronic hypoxia and anything, now to her of 12 years and the normal developed girl. Certainly, in it or this anything good is not present, but also to exaggerate so not nenado.