PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me from the very beginning of (12 years) monthly were insufficiently regular (tsik...

Alain
18.07.2004, 11:06
At me from the very beginning of (12 years) monthly were insufficiently regular (the cycle changed from 35 till 45 days). After the beginning of a sexual life I accepted two years Marvelon. After the termination or discontinuance of reception of tablets the cycle became absolutely irregular (for 2 3 months). The doctor has told or said, can be what is it connected by that I longly accepted Marvelon at initially irregular cycle and has appointed or nominated treatment (Norcolutum, Microfollinum, vitamins). Gradually the cycle became former - about 40 days, has passed or has taken place nearby 1, 5 years. My question - whether I can again start to accept contraceptive tablets without risk again to bring down a cycle, and what term of their reception is safe? Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
19.07.2004, 19:41
I would recommend you to define or determine for the beginning a level of hormones (let not all - Prolactinum, Testosteron-Depotum only), and to pick up a contraceptive in view of features of an organism. To accept OK under the control urovny hormones and biohimiii bloods.