PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Explain please the reasons of illness or disease of the Syndrome of the Down....

Elena
17.07.2004, 03:47
Explain please the reasons of illness or disease of the Syndrome of the Down.

Sonja
18.07.2004, 02:41
Question on 1M $. Meanwhile anybody does not know it or this:-)
But by and large the Syndrome of the Down is a genetic syndrome when at the person (in bolshenstve cases) 3 chromosomes 21 instead of 2. As pravelo it occurs or happens from for "mistakes or errors" during division of a semen or jajtsikletki. It is known that the age of the woman increases or enlarges chance to give birth to the child with a syndrome of the Down. But also there are theories about influence of smoking of the woman before conception and reception of oral contraceptives. It occurs or happens from for that that less oxygen acts to an ootid... For more information search the MEDLINE for the articles wrutten by Prof. Sherman.

Dr Hannibal Lechter-Sone
18.07.2004, 06:03
Sonya, eto vopros na 0. 5c. (Million mogno vislat pozge, nalichnie prinimaem:-))
Prichina pri trisomii 21 neraschogdenie v Materinskom meyose 1. Proischodit eto izza sochetaniya neskolchich factorov:
formirovanie chizmati narushaetsya s vozrastom + nalichie bolshe AT chem CG v chr 21. Gen co transnsducii 21g22 (poetomu sochetanie s Alzheimerom tak veliko)
Narusheniya v "otcovskom" meyose (Robertsona translokaciya) sostavlyaet vsego 3 %.
Esli nugno esche podrobnee i vi mogete chitat na Eng ostavte e-mail. Mogu sbrosit paru choroshich knigek po Genetike.:-)

Dr Hannibal Lechter-Sone
19.07.2004, 19:39
Spisok grantov na gen proekti promerno 10 stranic i ya ne budu ich suda sbrasivat: eto est v seti..
Issleduut i pltyat za eto potomu chto chastota Dawn v Amerike 1 iz 600! (Moget bit v svyazi s tem chto sdes rogaut pozdno). Dengi platyat za poiski predotvrascheniya. Nesmotray na massu methodov rannego opredeleniya i veroyatnosti zabolevaniy predotvraschenie i gen terapiya _delo buduuuuuuuuuschego.
po povodu knigek. Da oni est on-line. V stat-ref i medconsulte pochti vsya sovremennya literatura (naibolee progressivnaya tochno.)
No na hot mail ogranichenie po obyemu a tam dage ne pdf.