PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor! I did not write two years, to the kid our 2 years will be in...

The anonym
19.07.2004, 09:13
Hello the Doctor! I did not write two years, to the kid our 2 years will be in August, problems thanks God were not, but in roshlom to year in avnuste I again zaberemennela, cleaned me two times, under odshim a narcosis, first time badly pochtili, in three days after that have begun krovjannye allocation, moreover such huge izvenite is direct clots in the size in two eggs kurinnyh. Have made uzi, pregnancy has remained, have made in 10 days the second time, it is visible or the doctor has cleaned me already that "FOR CERTAIN STRONGLY", even walls of a stomach or belly hurted or were ill;were sick. chuvsvto that was inside exact skrebli. But I have passed or have taken place time has started to drink in 1 week Marvelon 28, monthly have not come. In February the doctor vypilal hormonal tablets to have a drink 5 days, the effect was not, whether once a month at me after that I have noticed pains as at monthly only sometimes very strong hardly up to shvatochnyh, but only very much gusto-mucous white allocation and only few times as nitochka pink was also all. What attributes monthly are not present more. I wait eppointmenta in hospital that to me have made uzi endometrial, the truth has passed or has taken place one and a half month, all this is very long at us in KANADE. The doctor to me has told or said that can be at me solderings were formed, they then will see and at once them solderings that can be at me and as me to be treated will remove and if it not, we plan to have still small in couple of years. That you will advise. In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
19.07.2004, 19:14
By clinic - sharp pains in days of an expected menses, at you a stricture (fusion or cleisis) of the cervical channel. You should do or make a bougieurage of the cervical channel (the instrument to pass or take place the channel).