PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The third month I stimulate ovulation Klostilbegidom, under the statement treating vr...

Mechtatelnitsa
15.07.2004, 15:32
The third month I stimulate ovulation Klostilbegidom, under the statement of the attending physician that's all right, falikul grows ripe, the ovulation comes, a yellow body remarkable, and pregnancy is not present. Can what check up?

Light
16.07.2004, 02:45
I write to you repeatedly, tell or say, whether it is necessary to stimulate an ovulation klomidom if the temperature and the test show will put. The result, a cycle of 28 days, but pregnancy does not come? Thanks

Rabaev S.G.
17.07.2004, 04:56
The spouse is surveyed?

Rabaev S.G.
18.07.2004, 01:18
Basically inspections as those did not pass or take place, but at it or him are the child 3 h years from first marriage. Whether could something occur or happen from it or him zdovem for this time. I would be very grateful to you if you have advised me where it is possible to pass or take place necessary inspections

Rabaev S.G.
18.07.2004, 08:12
Basically inspections as those did not pass or take place, but at it or him are the child 3 h years from first marriage. Whether could something occur or happen from it or him zdovem for this time. I would be very grateful to you if you have advised me where it is possible to pass or take place necessary inspections

Mechtatelnitsa
19.07.2004, 19:08