PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether tell or say, please, it is possible for pregnant women to go to church, on soul or douche of a cat with...

natasha
08.07.2004, 21:54
Whether tell or say, please, it is possible for pregnant women to go to church, on soul or douche of a cat skrebut, have left the husband, and I cannot be uttered does not help or assist!!!!!!!!
Never simply saw beremnnyh in church!
And so it would be desirable!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!

Tanja
10.07.2004, 23:24
If it would be desirable, it is necessary to descend or go!!!

Yana
12.07.2004, 21:22
If it would be desirable, it is necessary to descend or go: zapisochku about health to leave, a candle to put for health, it will be very good prichastitsja. Me too time from vremi pulls in church, after visiting church on soul or douche rest.

Olecya
13.07.2004, 01:07
da ya daje dumayu shto mojno. V kakoy eto takoy knige napisano shto nelsya! BOG lyubit vceh. sdorovya vam!

LETO
15.07.2004, 10:45
I periodically go, and I consider or count, what is it on advantage or benefit to me and small! And that such what the pregnant woman will go to church? - to mine it tolnko for the blessing!

Ekaterina
15.07.2004, 14:54
My god, go on health! How much or As far as I know, anybody and never pregnant women in church to go forbade, on the contrary:-) there Are restrictions on the period monthly (for example to get married it is impossible). But same absolutely an another matter!

Belief
18.07.2004, 15:28
The God has a wonderful future for your family. The god wishes to live in your heart. You need to be asked right now for It or him a pardon for your sins and to ask It or Him to enter into your heart and to live in itself. Get the Bible, read gradually daily, pray how prompts you your heart. Find polnoevangelskuju Church. If you live in Moscow it can be church " Dew " or " the Word of the Life ", t. d. Believe, the God from you nearby and to find It or Him to us it is necessary to call It or Him. He uniquitous and He will hear you. Blessings to you!

Tanya
19.07.2004, 17:37
It is not possible, and it is necessary. Who still so will understand you, how not gospod-the God. Go.