PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to do or make at a bleeding After DEPO-probelief?...

Bringing down
17.07.2004, 10:45
What to do or make at a bleeding
After DEPO-probelief?

Irina
19.07.2004, 17:32
Unfortunately, it is a little. From the moment of introduction this injection operates or works 12 weeks and to deduce or remove a preparation from a body it is impossible. The bleeding is one of its or her by-effects. In the past to year after vacuum this very day to me have stuck this DEPOT, the brown botched work, proceeded month two has begun any grjazno-. Every day. I in a panic to the doctor, he to me - " do not worry, it is an organism it is reconstructed, gets used, it will be normal further. " And normal monthly and was not, besides all time this awful status of a premenstrual syndrome. Though and awfully it would not be desirable, but in 12 weeks taki has made DEPOT once again. Here the bleeding, not that that very strong, but here is how on 3 4 day of a cycle, every day and so almost 6 weeks, considered or counted also has begun. That I thus felt, I shall not write, it is clear:) When term of the third has approached or suited, I run to the doctor, remove or take out me from them, I speak. Have appointed or nominated tablets mikroginon and the cycle was restored at once, in 28 days, it's OK. Certainly, all individually to solve to you. By-effects at DEPOT the heap, at me became fat a skin and there were black acnes which was not even at teenage age: (Now all has passed or has taken place, and it is more never on this DEPOT I shall disagree. But can, you will get used, and all will be normal. Success and health.