PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! In me have found out " small erroziju " and then analyses have shown...

Anja
18.07.2004, 05:48
Good afternoon! In me have found out " small erroziju " and then analyses have shown VPCH 16, 18 types. How much or As far as it is dangerous? I accept to Diana 35 5 months. Whether there can be these things kak-that are connected? Whether can be at such diagnosis of a urodynia, especially after the sexual certificate or act?
And more, to me except for everyones mnogochislenyh procedures have recommended to make 10 nyxes Galavita. Road, it would be desirable to learn or find out a preparation, whether it is valid he to me it is necessary. Thanks!

Malanova T.B.
19.07.2004, 16:48
1. It is necessary to make the expanded colposcopy, smears on onkotsitologiju, if necessary prizhech erosion. 2. Reception OK does not influence an emiction. 3. To visit at the urologist. 4. Galavit concerns to usual immunostimuljatoram, only very dear or expensive. It is possible to find and cheaper. To treatment VPCH and shejki the attitude or relation very relative.