PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After tubal pregnancy have removed the right pipe with an ovary, has passed or has taken place a course a manhole...

Natasha
18.07.2004, 12:46
After tubal pregnancy have removed the right pipe with an ovary, has passed or has taken place a course of laser therapy. Whether a question so preservation in current of the nearest 6 months is necessary, or all the same it is possible to risk to conceive the child right after the terminations or endings of a course. Very much I am afraid of education of solderings and repetitions of operation after which all ways for me will be cut off".
The risk again is how much justified to get on an operating table: (. The Attending physician insists on immediate attempt zaberemennest, and the operated surgeon on full restoration, i.e. a minimum half a year! I in full confusion!
I am afraid to risk!

Oshchepkova S.R.
19.07.2004, 16:33
Hormonal therapy is appointed or nominated on 3-6 mes for restoration of function of ovaries (rhythm), prevention of inflammatory diseases. Both that, and another can cause an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis, therefore it would be more logical to spend all over again treatment.